9/21/07 - Day of Death

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: 9/21/07 - Day of Death

Post by laniirene on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:34 pm

"With all the innocents the generations have taken from Rylet, each with their innocent and special capabilities, wasted as test subjects?" Monica snaps, not impressed with her brother's tone. "It's not as simple as you think.The theory doesn't even belong to the System, Mair...I think it belongs to Wiley's parents," Monica gestures over to Wiley. "We have this," Monica reaches into her bag and pulls out the book. As Monica hands the book to Mairaki, she says, "Wiley knows a lot about Havoc from stories his mother told him," Monica takes out the disk now and finds a source of light to reflect the inscriptions onto the walls. "Here is the missing pieces the System has been searching for. There have been so many subjects they've tested on because they never could find the right combination."
laniirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:44 pm

"Hmph, it would seem the system has had Wiley's parents doing all the dirty work. As if being closely related to the top of the line Guerrilla was not enough, they would do anything to help their bloodline, even at the cost of their own life" said Mairaki with disbelief that Wiley's parents were so naive toward what really had been happening. He looked at the book for a moment, this whole problem, the corruption was created by Wiley's parents.

"Interestingly enough, you may know the source to create the emissions for mind control" said Mairaki looking at Wiley. Mairaki looked at the book and the CD and knew they were both very much incomplete but they could not have died and left in unfinished. They left the rest of the equation within Wiley but what was the chances he could remember. They were atleast smart enough not to give it to the so called system or better yet known as the new government that had kicked in on Havoc.

"What? I know nothing" said Wiley still a little unsure of everything. "Look do not play stupid. You have it locked inside your mind. The only problem is, you do not remember it on point" said Mairaki a little bit aggravated that Wiley was being so stupid. "I do not know about all this, test subjects on the planet of Rylet? I mean Havoc has always been a place of peace. I thought they protected the universe" said Wiley a little angry. "You thought, great we have a scientist, just like your parents. Listen kid, they have not been protecting anything but themselves ever since the government kicked in and I have been against it this whole time" said Mairaki looking at the naive Wiley.
Tairu
Admin

View user profile http://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:03 pm

"Stop it Mairaki, he doesn't remember!" Monica turns toward Wiley, "The stories your mother told you... do you remember what else she said? Metaphorical or not, it must have had some sort of meaning."
laniirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:06 pm

"You said it yourself, I know nothing" said Wiley looking scared. Mairaki looked for a moment and thought to himself. "Look Wiley, we need to trigger your memory some how. We need to find the source to help create the mind control and destroy it. The system can not get to it first or they will enslave this planet. Although I would rather you not talk about it out here, the underground system is most likely listening, so inside the shed, both of you" said Mairaki looking at his sister.
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm

"Actually," Monica begins, "I don't think we should destroy it..." Monica pauses in thought, "How about we use it against them and overthrow the System?" Monica waits for approval.
laniirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:48 pm

"Get in the house" said Mairaki looking at Monica as Wiley quickly ran inside.
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Monica rolls her eyes but doesn't question her brother. She walks inside and plops herself onto the couch. She lays down and stares at the ceiling. "It wouldn't be hard to do, Mair"
laniirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Mairaki stood ouside for a little as the wind blew. It was as if he thought somebody was watching and listening in on what they had been saying. He walked inside and looked at his sister who has lazily plopped onto the couch. He sighed and looked at Wiley who was all sorts of confused. "Okay we need to leave this island, now" said Mairaki as he looked at the two.

"And go where" said Wiley a little bit confused. "Uh as if you have not been paying attention. People could be listening. We need to just leave. We will know when we arrive" said Mairaki but in the moment two people busted in wearing black suits. "Heheh you all are a cool group of kids. If you do not mind though, we will just take the kid with the knowledge and leave" said the man in black with no real facial expression. Bald but he had such dark eyes and a light complexion.

Mairaki rolled his eyes and ran at the man as he spun kicked him into the wall. "What the hell?" said the other one who had his face nearly covered in bandanna. "Your turn" said Mairaki grinning as he jumped over him and then punched him in the back. "You stupid kid" said the one who fell into the wall.

The guy smiled for a moment as he began to pull of his skin and showed he was something that seemed a little out of this world. "You do not just get to the 4 Star Gear rank this easy" said the man pulling of his skin as he showed he was not much a person. He had scales and slime that smelled like old cheese with a hint of pepper.

The man smiled with huge metal teeth, he almost resembled a human dinosaur but he had some strange features setting him apart. "Remember this name, Tanzakili, or for short, the guy who drove you to your grave" said Tanzakili rushing at Mairaki punching him in the gut and then slamming him into the couch.

Wiley watched as he grabbed Monica's arm and ran out the door. Although to their dismay the other guy with bandannas had been waiting. "They call me Zeke. Although I have not sprouted my powers fully like my brother. No matter, I will not need them to kill you two" laughed Zeke as he pulled two swords out of the sheaths on his back. "Prepare to die" he laughed.
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Zeke pulls his weapons far back behind his head and throws his arms down in aim for Monica's head. Monica swiftly moves out of Zeke's reach. Tensely, Monica calls for Wiley to run and he obeys, running just far enough to be hidden. Defenseless, Monica tries searching for a tool but finds herself too busy ducking from the flying sword. "You son of a B****," Monica murmurs to herself. She managed to trip Zeke onto his back, throwing one of the swords into the air. Holding Zeke down, Monica hears the weapon fall onto the ground just a couple feet away from her. She looks around for Wiley, but he cannot be found. "Help!," She cries.
laniirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Mairaki quickly punches Tanzakili at the wall and runs out the door. "Monica" said Mairaki as he noticed she had Zeke pinned down. Tanzakili strangely slithers across the ground and constricts Mairaki. "What the fuck" said Mairaki as he looked as he was wrapped up by Tanzakili's body. Wiley noticed all of this happening, as he knew they could not win.

Wiley quickly dashed toward the sword to grab it but as he tried it has vanished. Zeke grinned as he kicked Monica off and faded forward toward Wiley and punched him backwards. Wiley fell onto the ground with a slight trace of blood coming from his lip.

Mairaki knew they were no longer messing with a foe that could be easily defeated. He quickly bit onto Tanzakili who had him constricted as he teeth drew blood. Tanzakili quickly let go as Mairaki turned quick to stab him with a dagger that he had equipped the day before, getting ready to try and end their mission.
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Wiley, pumped with adrenaline, runs over to Monica where she struggles to keep Zeke down. Wiley realizes that he cannot rely on Monica and Mairaki to save themselves.

Zeke's sword flies around Monica's head, but the movement of him arms are constricted. Wiley steps hard onto Zeke's hand, which still grasps onto the sword tightly. Again, stomping with all his might, Zeke finally lets go. Wiley kicks the sword out of Zeke's reach and grabs it.

"Monica!" he yells to her as he throws the sword into the air. Monica rolls off of Zeke and catches the sword just in time to slice Zeke's body vertically in half. Wiley gasps in amazement at the defeat, as Mairaki yells for help.

"Help! Monica, help!" he cries.

Monica runs over to Mairaki and sees the situation he is in. She stabs the creature in the back and twists the blade. Tanzakili screams in agony as she continues to shank him. Mairaki is let loose from the tight grip of Tanzakili and takes the sword from Monica's hand. He then slices the enemy in half as well.

"Did you take care of Zeke properly?"

"Yeah," Monica says with a deep sigh, "That was close."

Wiley runs back into the room. Panting, he cries, "What was all that?!" He falls onto the couch where Monica joins him, "I tried to help...and the sword that creature thing dropped disappeared!"

Monica nods in understanding, "Duplication... like from virtual to reality."

Wiley asks, "Like they can create it on some sort of device and make copies?"
laniirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:01 pm

"The weapons are imported to be used only in combat. It is an old tactic to not allow weapons to get into enemy hands" said Mairaki looking out a window wondering if anymore would come. "We need to leave" he said looking at Wiley who was a little intrigued now.

"Uh well the ship dock is west of here" said Wiley with a grin.
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Monica looks wildly over to Mairkai to see if he is joking. Excited, Monica lunges to Wiley and grabs him by his collar.
"You'll get to meet our friends!" Monica squeals.
"Friends?"
"Yes. As I've said before, while on mission, we aren't supposed to get too close to others... but, you know, we're humans too." Monica giggles to herself. "Sometimes it's hard to stay on task." Mairkai laughs with her. He doesn't do this too often, Monica realizes.
"Alright then, lets go then!"
Mairkai nods and opens the door for the group. Looking forward to seeing the crew again, Mairkai feels relieved.
laniirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:34 pm

The crew kept on before coming across the dock. "Well this looks like the spot" said Wiley looking around at all the huge ships. Mairkai looked around as what they had to do had become apparent. "Well what ship can you all steer" he said looking upon Monica and Wiley.

"Uh I can not steer one" said Wiley laughing a little as they both looked at Monica.
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3