Zoom Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams

2 posters

Go down

Your dreams Empty Your dreams

Post by Tairu Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Write about dreams you character has. What they dream about.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Your dreams Empty Re: Your dreams

Post by Tairu Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm

* Tairu *

Tairu laid down into bed. It was the usual time he had went to bed. Tairu looked up but dosed off and fell asleep. Tairu started getting into a dream.

It appeared into a house. Tairu was walking over toward it in his dream. All of Tairu's friends were there. "Hey Tairu" said Mitzy. Tairu looked over and smiled "Hey Mitzy" said Tairu happy as ever in his dream.

Tairu thought nothing wrong could ever happen. Tairu was wrong something happened that was unroarly. A monster had appeared on the island. Tairu looked what could this possibly be.

It striked the houses destroying each house. Fire was everywhere the place was corrupt. Tairu didnt know what to say Tairu started to fall. Tairu fell deep into a dark hole. Tairu fell deeper and deeper. Tairu was alone with shadows all around.

Tairu didnt know what to do. Tairu then woke up. Tairu thought as long as his lived he never wanted anything to hurt the island.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Davion Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm

*Davion*

"Hehe, how did you like the movie?" Beth asked as she cuddled up with Davion while they where walking to his shack. "I wasn't really paying attention to the movie," He started "I was to busy occupying the cute girl that was on my lap." Davion smiled as he hugged more on his girlfriend Beth. "And, what exactly were you doing?" She smiled. "Let me show you." Davion smiled and lent in to make out with Beth. "Mhmmm thats what I liked." Beth meet Davion half way and locked lips. "Haha," Beth giggled lightly. The 2 arrived to Davion small pod house and went inside

The 2 where in Davion small shack. "How about we get comfortable." Beth smiled and held Davion's hand lending him to his fold out bed. Davion and Beth sat in the middle of the bed and continued to make out. "Mhhmm, haha," Beth giggled as Davion slowly took Beth's green tank top off. "Haha," She slowly took of Davion jersey. Davion slowly began to kiss Beth neck and we making his way down. "Ohh thats nice," Davion pulled down Beth's black short shorts reviling her devil red panties. "Haha, lets turns down the lights, ohh haha!" Beth said in excitement.

2 am.

"Mhhmmm haha that was amazing," Beth said as she laid her head on Davion's chest. "Hehe, yeah." Davion mumbled. "Well good night." Beth crawled up to Davion's lips and gently kissed him good night before falling asleep by his side. "Night babe," He said as he watched Beth fall asleep in him arms. "Hmmm," Davion closed his tired eys and fell asleep.

"Hehe," Someone chuckled. Davion was trying to open his eyes and get a good look at the laugh boy. "Ahh," Davion spit out blood. The view of the boy was dim, all Davion could make out was the boy black leather jacket and two Uzi's in both hands. "Ahh!" Davion screeched as he looked to his chest and noticed multiple bullet wounds. "Who, who are you?" Davion pushed out his last breathes. The unknown boy quickly zipped over to Davion and grabbed him by his bloody shirt. "I'm David Crash." He evilly grinned reviling his to vampire like fangs.
Davion
Davion
Admin

http://www.iamdavion.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum