Zoom Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is something you dislike about yourself?

2 posters

Go down

What is something you dislike about yourself?  Empty What is something you dislike about yourself?

Post by Tairu Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:15 pm

What is something you dislike about yourself? Write about your character doing something they dislike about there self and what they do about it.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What is something you dislike about yourself?  Empty Re: What is something you dislike about yourself?

Post by Tairu Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

* November *

November had always been a shy girl. She didnt like it ether. She just wasnt that brave when it came to doing stuff. She was shy because of her secret held deep inside she didnt want people to get to close to her and figure it out. The secret that she had two moms and they were lesbian.

November walked down the hall way each day wondering about what might happen if someone ever found out. "Hey November" said Tairu smiling. November just blushed and started walking. Tairu looked at her wondering what was up but decided to just leave it alone.

November was walking and then a foot ball landed next to Novembers feet. "Hey pass the ball" the guy said. November blushed picked it up and threw it to them. November then ran home. "What a weird girl" said the guy. November opened the door and walked in.

"Hey November" said October with her normal giggly self. "Hey October" said November happily. November started walking into her room. November kicked off her shoes next to her door and walked in. November looked at a Teddy Bear of hers. "Your the only person I can really tell stuff to" said November hugging it. November didnt really know what she would do if people found out her secret.

The Next Day November was in the hall way at school and sitting on the couch reading. Violet had walked over and sat next to her and started reading her book. November blushed and didnt know what to do. "Hey your the girl that dosnt talk to much" said Violet knowing it didnt matter what she said she wasnt going to talk. "Yea" said November shyly finally being brave. "Wow so you talked to me I finally feel special" said Violet in a sarcastic voice. "You dont understand" said November rushing off into the girls bathroom. "Damn" said Violet knowing she had to follow to see what was wrong. Violet sighed then followed.

Violet walked into see in one of the closed stalls November was sitting in one. "Listen why dont you tell me whats wrong" said Violet. "No you dont know what my secret is if it gets out it would kill me" said November looking down blushing. "Look we all got secrets you can trust me I wont tell anyone, in fact I mean what the hell I will tell you one of me" said Violet looking down for a moment. "I actually always secretly just wanted to have a friend" said Violet looking down then saying "By friend I mean a girl that is a friend not a guy like Tairu" "Well I dont really have a friend ether so I could be your friend" said November.

Violet smiled "Sure and you dont gotta worry about telling me your secret if you dont want to" said Violet knowing why make her do something she dosnt want to. November opened the door. "I want to tell you" said November. "You dont have to" said Violet. "Well my secret is my parents are girls and they are lesbian" said November blushing really red now. "November that isnt that bad. Its just how they feel so wait you were adopted" asked Violet. "No actually I was created" said November. Violet had lots of questions but decided not to spring them all on her. "Well hey why not we have a sleep over tonight and we will talk more about each other" said Violet. November blushed "Ok" she said never having a sleep over. "How about my place" said Violet knowing November wouldnt want it at her place.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What is something you dislike about yourself?  Empty Re: What is something you dislike about yourself?

Post by Davion Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 pm

*Jinsing*

"Move men!" Jinsing shouted loudly over the crowd of foot soldiers. "1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4!" He said in cadence. The soldiers where trying to follow along with there leader and his commands but could not go though with it. "Ahh! Vefak opo tayfaik ZAHKIKAH!" He shouted in his forgiven Havocian language. "Come again sir!" The leading commender of the unit asked Jinsing in attention. "Nothing! Back to the barracks days over." The leader of the rising army, Jinsing, sighed as he walked back in to his huge house located on the side of the Piol mountian looking over the famous Jarra City.

"My army sucks, how am I going to bring down Guerrilla with them!" he said out loud as he stumbled up stairs to the master bed room. "Is there something you need sir?" Kila, one of Jinsing's servants polity asked. "Nothing, go take off," He shouted from the top of the steps. "I'll call your watch if I need anything." He finished as he reached his bed. "Ahh," he groaned as he laid in his massive bed. "I hate this! I have everything I want! A huge house, the planet in my hand." Jinsing sat right side up. "Wants missing?" He thought.

"Sir, you have call on channel 2," Kila opened the double doors and walked in to tell her boss. "Tell them I'm busy," He said in frustration. "And didn't I say take the day off? You better go because this is unlikely to ever happen again." He said looking up to his servant. "I'm very sorry sir, I was just," He shyly started. "You just what?!" Jinsing said across the room at the worried looking Kila. "Just worried about you, you seemed, yeah no stressed." Jinising looked into her worried eyes. She was a very beauitful young lady, long brown hair, a carmel complexion and piecing hazel eyes. "Huhhh, yeah I guess I am," Jinsing mumbled lightly as he looked down. Kila walked over slow and lent on to the bed. "Just know that I care about you." She lent of and lightly kissed Jinsing on the lips before backing up and walking out the room.

Jinsing was still, breathe less, "She cares about me." he thought. "But, I feel nothing," He closed his eyes. "Why can't I love?" He said as he laid down to rest.
Davion
Davion
Admin

http://www.iamdavion.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum