Zoom Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is something you do well?

Go down

What is something you do well?  Empty What is something you do well?

Post by Tairu Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

What is something you do well? Write about your character does well. Your character doing this something well.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What is something you do well?  Empty Re: What is something you do well?

Post by Tairu Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:24 pm

* Mitzy *

Mitzy was walking down the stairs in her house. "Hey mom I am going to boxing practice" said Mitzy looking toward where her mom may be. "Ok sweetie have fun" said Mitzy's mom cheerfully. Mitzy walked toward the door grabbed her pink boxing gloves and walked out the door.

The sky was nice out side and the wind was blowing. Mitzy was walking down the street. It was about 3:10 and Mitzy needed to be at practice by 3:30. Mitzy started running toward a huge building. The building said on it Terref Gym.

Mitzy walked in to see a bunch of guys punching a punching bag. The place reaked of sweat. "What is a cute girl like you doing in a boxing gym" said a huge man. Mitzy looked over then rolled her eyes. "Well I am in here to train not that it is your business" said Mitzy.

The man laughed. Mitzy rolled her eyes again and began walking. She put on her pink gloves. The man walked over. "Listen her babe I will be fair we will let you stay here if you can beat Phil" said the man pointing at a small boney man.

Mitzy laughed. "Listen here if your gonna challenge me I want a harder challenge. I will take you instead" said Mitzy ready and full of confidence. The man looked at her and grinned. Mitzy made her way into the arena and got ready to rumble.

The bell dinged. Mitzy started getting ready to box. The man punched but Mitzy swiftly ducked and punched him in the gut. The man backed up feeling that it was a good punch to the stomach. Mitzy walked closer and then punched him in the face. Mitzy started boxing him.

The man was thinking why did I challenge her. Mitzy had beat him. "Well that was a good try" said Mitzy looking down at him smiling. The man didnt know how a girl could be this good. "Whatever you got lucky this time" said the man storming out the door. Mitzy jumped in the air. "Yeeeaaaaah I won" said Mitzy jumping happier then ever. Mitzy looked at the time. "Oh No I got to go" said Mitzy running out the door.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum