Zoom Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first day of School

2 posters

Go down

The first day of School  Empty The first day of School

Post by Tairu Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Write about your characters first day of school. What it was like. Was it good or bad.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The first day of School  Empty Re: The first day of School

Post by Tairu Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:06 pm

* Scruffy *

Scruffy was about 1 year old still a kitten. Scruffy didnt really go to school as a student but was still able to talk. The first day of school had came and it was the first day of 6th Grade. Tairu was the bottom of the food chain so Scruffy stayed hidden in his back pack.

Tairu walked into the front doors of the school. Scruffy dug a hole into the bag with his claws so he could see what was happening. Scruffy seen Mitzy run over with her happy self. She was saying something to Tairu. "Hey Tairu guess how many guys just asked me out" said Mitzy jumping and happy.

"Um I dont know how many" said Tairu trying to act like he cared. "Haha well 14" said Mitzy so excited for the rest of the year. Tairu smiled and tried to act happy for her. Scruffy roled his eyes it was hardly even exciting.

Tairu had walked into his first class he had Art. Scruffy peeked out and seen art everywhere. Paint, Pencils and paper on the table. Scruffy knew it would be a boring class so he fell asleep.

A couple hours later it was the end of the day. Tairu opened the bag. "Hey Scruffy so how was your day" asked Tairu. Scruffy woke up and yawned and said "Perfect" said Scruffy going back to sleep.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Davion Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 pm

*Omar Morris*

6th grade.

"RANNNGGG!" The obnoxious bell thundered down the wide hall ways of Terref middle as the up coming middles school came rushing in the massive building. "Welcome to Terref Middle! We welcome the new sixth grades with open legs... I mean arms hehe, make this a good year kids, Oh come he sex..." The intercom fade out quickly before the last words could be released by the weird principle Paris. "Hmmm," Omar Morris, stationed by Guerrilla, to a new to the planet, sighed heavily before straighting his glasses and heading in to home-room class. "Hello class," The friendly young teacher started. "Yo, Hey, whats up cuz!" The class rambled. "Hehe, nice, I'm Mrs. Heather, I'll be your homeroom teacher for the year." Mrs. Heather politely introduced her self. The class was silent; staring deeply into the new teachers eyes, each stundent trying to find her weakness, a way to break her. "Well I'm very happy to be her, I hope we all get along well." She smiled.

The class began to lightly talk. Omar took a very deep breathe and looked around the class. "Hey is that Davion Base?" He wondered. Omar squinted his eyes to get a clearer look thought is black trimed glasses. "Holy snap that is." He smiled. Davion looked up from his head being down at his distant friend Omar. His face lite up. "Omar!" He said out loud. The class froze. "Oh well I see you have a friend," Mrs. Heather announced. "If you want, you may sit by him just trade with the person." She said "Hey is it cool.." Omar asked, not finishing his sentence. "Yeah what ever," The kid said as he picked his stuff up and walked to the other side of the room.

"Davion you may." The teacher said. "Thanks." Davion quickly gathered his this things and rushed to sit by he friend. "Yo, man it been a minute, I, I thought, you died after Silcon?" Davion said with may different emotions going thought his body. "Naw, they hit right here." Omar pointed right above his heart. "Wow, dang." Davion shied. "Haha, at least I know I got a real friend in this class now." Omar said. "Yeah foshoo." Davion agreed.
Davion
Davion
Admin

http://www.iamdavion.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum