Zoom Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/21/07 - Day of Death

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

9/21/07 - Day of Death - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/21/07 - Day of Death

Post by laniirene Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 pm

"Maybe it doesn't need a CD player," Monica points out thoughtfully. She takes the disk from Wiley and looks at it for a minute. "Wait," she says, "I've seen something like this in the movies." She smiles. Careful not to touch the surface, she places it in front of a beam of light that is streaming from a nearby window. Finally, reflecting onto the old walls of the house are the inscriptions of the missing pieces.
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:45 am

"Whoa" said Wiley as soon as he noticed exactly what is said and knew what it was. The weird markings in which no normal person in the town, Retsmah, would be able to understand but this was something that Wiley's mother would repeat to him.

"Ah DopAhLak WiLiLi KiAhMahDi" said Wiley repeating it to himself. "A day will come" he said for a moment as he once again looked at the text, he thought for a long moment to himself. "That day is 9/21/07 but that has passed" said Wiley once again stumbling upon what he had figured out.

"What happened on that day exactly, that is the question we must figure out. My parents knew something, about whatever you are trying to get at" said Wiley as he quickly looked at the book his father gave him. Ripped pages, old equations and markings. It seems like it could have had text but too much was faded for anyone to make out exactly what it had said.

"What exactly is your duty again" said Wiley with a look toward his friend Monica.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

https://zoompoint.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Listening closely, Monica stares blankly through the faded pages. Looking back up at Wiley, she forces herself to answer, "I'm meant to recruit people who fit these requirements." In her bag she pulls out a plain folder. She hands it over to Wiley to examine. "They're mainly mental requirements." She takes a step closer to Wiley, "Think, the System has been working on this theory for several years. The date that the emissions were expected to take place has already passed, yet they've recruited my generation to gather more people. The generations before must have already gathered several people to begin testing." Monica sits down next to Wiley. "But these don't look like observations for some test. They look more like...the beginning of an idea."
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 pm

"As if the people who were going to stop the emissions had failed. What kind of emissions are these exactly. Mental requirements, maybe each person had something needed to complete this task and you were sent to look for more" said Wiley as soon as he looked through the pages. He thought for a moment about how strange this all was to him.

"My parents they may have been apart of it. What if they were apart of what ever had happened with these emissions" said Wiley a little frightened that they may have left a burden on him.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Hesitant, Monica begins, "I don't think you understand... the System isn't trying to stop the emissions. They're planning to use them," Monica looks over to see Wiley's reaction. Unsatisfied, she continues, "The theory is that the emissions can be gathered and given by dosage for mind control. My generation is specifically for individuals with high mental capacity and potential. I remember overhearing a conversation about the other generations bringing back people with head trauma, then lack of intelligence, then special qualities, and finally now, high intelligence." Monica thinks aloud, "Your parents must have been the one to start it all..." As if on accident, Monica apologizes. She begins, "I meant the theory," She holds up the book to Wiley.
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:28 pm

"Special qualities" said Wiley slowly thinking for a moment. Mind control? Was there such a power that could seriously be used for mind control? Could this really be such a thing that will enslave the planet. "Intelligence, the beings that possess this intelligence. The markings on the CD, that was written in Havocian. Could you perhaps be from Havoc?" asked Wiley thinking that they were the ones to possess the intelligence according to his mothers stories.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:31 pm

"Wait, how do you know of Havoc?" Monica looks at Wiley suspiciously.
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:38 pm

"My mother, she had told me stories of these people. They came to Rylet to help out this planet. The special organization known as the Guerrilla, such soldiers that fought for the safety of our planet. I remember I was told the story of the boy with a sword" said Wiley remembering the age old story he had been told.

Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:43 pm

"Your mother must have known a lot," curiously, Monica asks, "How did you say your father and mother died?"
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:52 pm

"Well strange enough, I actually never was told. I was told at school, a man in a weird get up had come and told me. The way he said it, he told me that they had been exterminated. They evacuated my house and soon all I had was new furniture. All memories and stuff I had was taken besides what I kept in this old house. It was strange. I had nothing to remember them by" said Wiley looking out a window.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:15 pm

"That's awful... " Monica says quietly. But just then something else occurs to her, "Did the man wear any badge of some sort? Green in particular." Monica remembers seeing an odd man back in the System's Headquarters. She never thought much of him as he was just a figure passing by. Although, the green badge he wore stuck out to her then, for reasons unknown.
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:30 pm

"Yes it was actually" said Wiley thinking about how could anyone miss that. It was such an ugly looking badge though. "Why what do you know" he said knowing that the people of Havoc had such a vast knowledge on this universe.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:38 pm

"I know there was a mini-organization within the organization," Monica thinks back, "They wore special suits to single them out from everyone else." Having difficulty remembering, Monica ends it there. "I actually don't think I know anything much about them."
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:04 pm

"Hm, what does this all mean though. I am still having a little suspicion about everything" said Wiley knowing that not everything was adding up.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 pm

"Wiley, I should seriously go. If I don't find a new person to bring back, there will be consequences." Monica stands up and gathers her things. Heading out the door she turns around and pauses for a brief moment...
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

"Uh ya, I mean if you must" said Wiley trying to think everything over. What did everything mean. He looked up out the window to notice a car with a man in a suit sitting in it. The guy was talking on a cell phone and looking at the house. "Uh Monica are you sure you want to leave" asked Wiley.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 pm

"Of course I'm sure, why?" Monica asks confused. She joins Wiley to see what caught his attention outside. Whispering to herself, "the green badge!" She immediately reaches for her bag, opens it, and flips it completely inside out. School papers fill the room as she stuffs the book and the CD into her bag. "We've got to go."
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:22 pm

"Go where" said Wiley seeing the guy was outside and obviously he was watching. "That dude is following us obviously" he said looking at Monica who had just made a huge mess in his chill space.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 pm

"I don't know yet," Monica zips up her bag and crouches low, "Just stay down..." She looks out the window one last time and sees that the car has disappeared. Monica knows this wouldn't be for long. She stands up and puts on her bag. "Follow me," Monica says as she heads out the door that leads to the steps. Walking down the stairs, she stops and looks back at Wiley, "You know, it's probably best if you don't come at all."
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 pm

"And where should I go" said Wiley a little bit confused. It was not like he knew where to go. What if they guy came back and tried to kill him. "Okay Monica, you lead the commands" he said knowing she was apart of Guerrilla and she most likely knew the way.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Monica nods and assesses the situation. If Wiley comes, they both will be in danger. If he doesn't, they both are better off dead. She never did hear of what happened to the past generations after their missions were completed. What Wiley doesn't know is that he was originally the subject Monica had found to match the requirements perfectly. Monica struggled to keep a barrier between her work and her feelings; creating an alter ego did no use. She knows that the "Underground System" is what the men are apart of. They are meant to oversee the situation and eliminate anything that may cause any delay in the missions. She leads Wiley to a secluded place right outside the city. "This is a spot a found when I first got here," Monica says as she lays down her things. The area is mainly dust, with small patches of grass growing in crop circles. The shelter is small and wooden, resembling much like a shed. "No one ever goes here. Apparently people think it's haunted."
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 pm

"So? What is the plan" said Wiley not sure of what was happening. Obviously for Guerrilla to be involved something must be going on. Suddenly a person came out of the wooden shed. It was a guy with tan skin and dark hair. His eyes were light green but that was not his main feature that stuck out. It was the way he dressed, the suit looked like it was meant for battle.

"Monica, I have told you, time and time again. Back when training you were not suppose to get others involved and what do you do?" said the boy looking to be about 18.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laniirene Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Rolling her eyes, Monica asks "What are you doing here, Mair? This doesn't involve you." Mairaki sternly looks over toward Wiley. "Who are you?," He steps towards Wiley. Intimidatingly, he says, "Why are you here with my sister?" Monica interrupts, "I can't follow through with the mission," she says, stepping in between the two.
laniirene
laniirene

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:14 pm

"Are you kidding me. My sister, being a First Septer and you can not handle a simple task. Look it is simple enough, we ether stop the underground system that is going through and releasing the inner emission or we might as well flush out this planet with a plasma nuke" said Mairaki looking sternly at his sister who had been messing up it seemed. Wiley sort of looked a little bit confused and did not know what to say. "If it helps at all, my parents had some part in this" said Wiley with a bit of fear of what the reply may be. Mairaki rolled his eyes and looked back at Wiley who was all sorts out of line. "As if I did not know who you are. I would not have sent Monica to look after you, if I had no idea who you were. Your parents are great ancestor of the greatest Guerrilla to ever live in this universe" said Mairaki with a smirk thinking Wiley should of already known.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 pm

"Us being sent here to help the system promote fucking brain control. As if the people on Havoc have really went as far to think that the people here on Rylet are too stupid to take care of their own system. This place a testing ground and the underground system is just helping the cause. They have no clue" said Mairaki making a smug remark.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum